Centre of activities
STUDIES in the field of education, training and labour market.
ANALYSES of education and training systems at local, regional, national and cross-country level.
ADVISING on transfer of experiences in the field of education and training, labour market, industrial relations, research and technology.
EVALUATION of projects during all phases.
- acquisition of competencies
- adult education
- comparative analysis of education, training and labour market systems
- evaluation of programmes and policy action plans;
- school-work transition at all educational levels;
- transformation of education and training systems towards an agenda of lifelong learning;
- validation of non-formal and informal learning
- vocational education and training
- work-based learning
Written contributions mainly address:
- the transformation of European education and training systems according to the EU agenda for lifelong learning (2000-2013),
- the limits of public education policies for achieving social inclusion (2009),
- the possibility of cross-country policy learning for improving social dialogue and labour market development (2008-2012)
- comparisons of national education systems in apparently dissimilar countries; such as Norway, Estonia and Spain (2009, 2012).
- Validation of non-formal and informal learning (2007-2016)
- Upskilling for technological renewal of small and medium-sized enterprises (2014-2017)
- EU governance of a discourse to promote the introduction of Learning Outcomes (2014-2016)
- The governance of instruments to disseminate Learning Outcomes (2015-2017)
- The EU discourse on Learning Outcomes: theoretical perspectives for a policy shift in learning (2018).